Our professionals provide specialized financial advisory services for our clients at all stages of the business cycle.
At Ralevic & Ralevic LLP, we offer services related to the acquisition and sale of businesses and related due diligence, financing and valuing of companies for sale or purchase, cash flow analysis, business ownership structure and strategic planning.
Whether you are a start-up business, well in the growth stage, or looking to sell your business and enter retirement, we are here to assist you in the process of valuing your company, finding buyers, and closing the sale.
We are here to support you and your business needs as we help you navigate today’s fast paced and rapidly changing business environment. All financial advisory work is conduced in-house, by our experienced partners and management, all of whom have at least 10 years of accounting experience. We tailor our services to satisfy your business needs and we work collaboratively with you to ensure success and reduce risks. Our advisory experts and Chartered Financial Analysts (CFA) work on behalf of our clients using advanced research methodologies to produce high quality reports, detailed computations and professional presentation materials. Our partners also represent our clients at board and investor meetings.
- We conduct business valuations and financial modeling for private companies, and prepare presentation materials and reports for senior executives.
- We analyze industry prospects by gathering information about growth and competitors.
- We analyze the market and financial position of client companies, and review company fundamentals.
- We conduct due diligence on companies in connection with the valuations for merger and acquisition transactions.
- We identify, manage and mitigate risk.