Whether you are looking to buy or sell a business, perform an estate freeze or obtain a bank loan, our valuation services will provide you with an accurate value of your business.
Valuing a business is a complex process that takes into consideration many interrelated variables, including financial statement analysis, tax considerations, market assessments and financial transactions. Our accounting, tax and valuation experts provide valuation services for various purposes, including valuing a business for purchase or sale, reorganizing a business for tax planning purposes or determining a price to settle a disagreement between partners.
We provide independent and professional valuation advisory services to our clients. All of our team members follow strict confidentiality guidelines when it comes to valuing your business or business interest. We work with our clients to determine the fair market value and use robust methods to ensure that the value reflects market conditions.
How Ralevic & Ralevic LLP can help
Our valuation experts provide the following valuation services:
- Mergers, acquisitions & divestitures
- Corporate reorganization & business restructuring (segregation and valuation of segments)
- Shareholder and management buyouts
- Partner and shareholder disputes
- Minority shareholder actions (dissent and oppression actions)
- Income tax transactions (establishing the fair market value)
- Fairness opinions (conclusion on the fairness of a proposed transaction)
Let us help
Our partners are here to listen to your concerns and work with you to tackle even the most complex challenges that your business faces.